Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wyong Memorial Hall - January 14th, 2011

Prepared Like A Bride, Revival Ashore, Not Unto Us:

I was stoked to hit the Central Coast again, it's always full of awesome people. Unfortunately, this venue was a bitch to work with. It had a shitty high and deep stage so wide stuff was a pain, I gave it ago never the less though.

Prepared Like A Bride:

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Revival Ashore:
I shot both these guys and Prepared Like A Bride using just the 430exII triggered by a 580ex11.

Revival Ashore

Revival Ashore

Revival Ashore

Revival Ashore

Revival Ashore

Revival Ashore

Not Unto Us:
I wasn't going to shoot these guys because I was so frustrated with the venue, but I decided to mess around and try something different. I'm pretty happy with how these came out.

Not Unto Us

Not Unto Us

Not Unto Us

Not Unto Us

Not Unto Us

Not Unto Us

x

No comments: