Friday, October 8, 2010

Monsterfest, Eagleby Hall - October 2nd, 2010

Countdown To Armageddon, Prepared Like A Bride, Midnight In Alaska, Creations, Northlane, Vegas In Ruins, The Ailment, Ekklesia, Nazarite Vow:

I came up from Byron Bay early to catch this. Holy shit, it was so massive, like shit, I'm still tired. I took photos of Stand Or Fall and they turned out cool but my card got currupted to I had to format it and loose them all. Anyway, here are a bullshit amount of photos that prove, once again, daylight is my enemy.

Countdown To Armageddon:
These guys opened it up pretty quick, which was cool to see. They have really grown on me and I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Countdown To Armageddon

Countdown To Armageddon

Countdown To Armageddon

Countdown To Armageddon

Countdown To Armageddon

Prepared Like A Bride:
They got moved forward on the line up because the band before was late, so they were set up and ready to go before I even knew they were next. Always a fun set.

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Prepared Like A Bride

Midnight In Alaska:
Props to Mury for standing up for Lulu, mad set otherwise.

Midnight In alaska

Midnight In alaska

Midnight In alaska

Midnight In alaska

Midnight In alaska

Creations:
It was so cool to see these guys again, even if they were four-peicing it.

Creations

Creations

Creations

Creations

Creations

Creations

Northlane:
Put on the bill in the last minute, when I found out, I came bricks. I was so fucking stoked. They are as tight as I remember and probably gave everyone else a run for their money, performance wise.

Northlane

Northlane

Northlane

Northlane

Northlane

Northlane

Northlane

Vegas In Ruins:
So stoked to see these guys again, their sets are too short for me though. I could watch them all day.

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

Vegas In Ruins

The Ailment:

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

Ekklesia:
Mad set, awaiting the new release, can't wait to see them on the national tour.

Ekklesia

Ekklesia

Ekklesia

Ekklesia

Ekklesia

Ekklesia

Nazarite Vow:
I had seen them before and honestly, had not given them a listen since but they had one of the funnest pits. Just legit fun music to bounce to.

Nazarite Vow

Nazarite Vow

Nazarite Vow

Nazarite Vow

Nazarite Vow

Nazarite Vow

Well that was hectic, I'm tired now, I will go rest my hands... By starting on the photos from the next day's Banora show... If I don't lose interest.

x

P.S; If you see any double flashes fucking my photos up, thank Tom Donoghoe for that mess. If you scene faggots couldn't find a pic of your mic grab for your myspace, he probably has it here.

No comments: