Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lismore: Northern River Sound - September 12th, 2010

Road Trip 2931

Emerald Vale, The Ailment, The Bride, In Hearts Wake:

On the Beautiful summer like day of sunday the 12th, I took the pleasure of limping to Grady's. From there I took more pleasure in spending half of my fucking weekend in the back seat of a car. To Lismore...

Emerald Vale:
Minus faggot bassist. Shit was still heavy and tight. Have I mentioned their upcoming EP? It is going to be shweet and they start recording at the Byron Bay SAE in a matter of days.

Emerald Vale

Emerald Vale

Emerald Vale

Emerald Vale

Emerald Vale
Mid air crab, or 'crabbounce'

Emerald Vale

Emerald Vale

The Ailment:
They played a whole set of new shit, very heavy, very groovy. I spent most of the set watching Lloyd and listening to his fills.

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Ailment

The Bride:
The end of this set was when I realised that in the 5 times I had seen the Bride, I had never moshed in their set. They are just too short. But then again, short and sweet is their style.

The Bride

The Bride

The Bride

The Bride

The Bride

The Bride

In Hearts Wake:
Their half of the split with The Bride is so phat, I dig every song on that CD but In Hearts Wake has been on repeat!

In Hearts Wake

In Hearts Wake

In Hearts Wake

In Hearts Wake

In Hearts Wake

In Hearts Wake

School was fun on Monday. I felt like I had been hit by a train.

x

No comments: